The 2016 Holiday Bazaar is scheduled for Saturday, November 12, from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., in Bleekman Hall. We hope everyone in the congregation in able to help in some way, by donating items, baking, creating crafts, or by helping set up or clean up. Fliers are available in the narthex. Take some and post them to help publicize the event. And, be sure to invite your friends and neighbors.
- Silent Auction items can be dropped off in the office or given to Jim and Marilyn Knowles. We are looking for more special items for the Silent Auction, such as gift certificates to local businesses or nicer items for bidding.
- New or used jewelry can be brought to the Church office.
- Craft items and white elephant items for the Bazaar will be collected before and after the church services on November 6. Only items in good condition are accepted. Label crafts items so they do not get mixed in with the White Elephant items.
- No clothing, books, videos, or linens are accepted for this event.
If you cannot bring items on Sunday mornings, please bring them to the office or narthex from 9:00 a.m. to noon, on November 7-11. Call the church office for information about making special arrangements to pick up your items.
Set up and Clean up schedule:
- Table Setup: Friday November 11, 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Bazaar Setup: Friday November 11, 10:00 a.m. This is the only session we have this year to set up so it will take a lot of people to get the job done!
- Bake Sale: Friday November 11, 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Bring items to Bleekman Hall
- Bake Sale: Saturday November 12, 7:30-9:00 a.m. Bring items to Bleekman Hall
- Sales: Saturday November 12, 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. We need helpers for the various stations. Volunteers for the early shift should arrive by 7:30 a.m. to prepare for the event.
- Lunch: Saturday November 12, 8:30-2:30 p.m. Help with food preparation and serving.
- Cleanup: Saturday November 12, 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.