Welcome to Tomoka United Methodist Church!
We’re glad you are considering visiting our church and worshipping with us. The five steps below will help you when you choose to come visit us.
- To get a taste of a Sunday morning before you visit, listen to a sermon.
- When you pull into the parking area feel free to park in your special, close-to-the-door visitor parking spaces! They are clearly marked with signs.
- Next, greeters will welcome you in the lobby, greeting you with a smile and answering your questions. If you have children 1st grade or older, feel free to bring them with you into the sanctuary. Preschoolers, toddlers, and infants may be taken to the nursery. Our greeters will be happy to point you in the right direction! Child care is currently offered only at the 10:30 a.m. worship service.
- As you enter the sanctuary, ushers will give you a worship bulletin and direct you to a seat. Our worship services are fairly traditional. We invite you to participate in Christ-centered worship and a faithful study of God’s Word.
- We encourage guests to enjoy coffee hour between worship services. Here you’ll meet Tomoka UMC staff and members who will offer you coffee and light refreshments while answering your questions and providing you with resources about the church.
Find our location and get driving directions here.